I'm always looking for new salads to make and this is my newest one.
- 6 slices of bacon cooked crispy and broken into bite sized pieces
- 2 heads of broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/2 of a large red onion chopped (sweet onions would work great too)
- 4 large radishes sliced
- 1/2 cup of Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1/3rd cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- To a large bowl add the broccoli, red onion, radishes, sunflower seeds, and bacon and toss.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, sugar, and red wine vinegar. Whisk until mixed really well.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve and ENJOY!
For more Broccoli salad recipes by yours truly, please follow the links. Have a wonderful day!