These pork tenderloins come out juicy, tender, delicious, and garlicky. The following recipe will feed 4-6 people.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 4 garlic cloves pressed
- extra virgin olive oil
- dried or fresh rosemary
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 ribs of celery cut in half
- In a small bowl press the 4 garlic cloves.
- Add over the garlic enough olive oil to make a paste.
- To this add about 1 Tbs of rosemary and fresh ground pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Place the cut celery into a baking dish (I do this to make clean up easier), and then put the tenderloins on top of the celery.
- Spoon or brush the garlic paste onto the pork tenderloins.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- To the roasting pan add a 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook for one hour or until the pork is done.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve and ENJOY!
If you like you can add potatoes to the roasting pan, carrots, and or onions.