I'm always looking for new ways to prepare fish in a way that my family will enjoy it. Because we are all huge fans of garlic I wanted to make a sauce that would compliment the salmon and satisfy everyone's pallet.
To serve along side the salmon I made two salads; potato and a spring mix.
Baked Salmon Fillets In A Creamy Garlic Sauce
Ingredients for four servings but will serve six
- 3 12 ounce salmon fillets
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbs. of lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. of dried tarragon leaves
- Either peel and press or grate the garlic into a small bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, mustard, mayo, tarragon whisking all together.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F setting the rack in the center of the oven.
- Cover the bottom of a shallow pan with aluminum foil and place the salmon skin down onto the pan.
- Spoon the garlic sauce over the salmon covering the fish as best as you can.
- Place into the oven and cook for 18 min. or until the salmon is light pink and you can flake it with a fork.
- Serve and ENJOY!