- Oil to coat your wok or pan
- 3 ribs of celery chopped
- 1 large onion cut in 1/8th's (or chop the way you prefer)
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 bag of frozen Italian vegetables or California mix (optional)
- 2 large garlic cloves sliced and chopped
- 1/4 of a large head of cabbage chopped
- 2 red bell peppers cut and sliced
- pinch of salt (optional)
- cooked shrimp (optional)
- Coat and heat oil in your wok or pan.
- Add the celery and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Next add the onion for a few minutes and stir.
- Add the chicken broth, frozen veggies, and sprinkle with the chopped garlic.
- Stir and add the cabbage letting this all cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper along with the pinch of salt and let cook until everything is done the way you like it. Make sure to keep stirring the entire dish.
- If adding shrimp or other cooked meat, add at the same time as the peppers.
- Serve and ENJOY!
|Chicken Fried Rice|
I served this dish with chicken fried rice, but it could be eaten just by itself.