|Zucchini Dog Cupcakes|
Each year for Maggie and Bruce's birthday I either bake them a cake or as I've done this year made them cupcakes. Everything I use in my dog recipes are dog friendly and for dogs with allergies to wheat.
These cupcakes can be decorated if you choose to do so. You can either make a peanut butter carob frosting or perhaps just a carob frosting.
The following recipe will yield 9 cupcakes or muffins
Ingredients needed for Cupcakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1/8th of a cup of flax seed
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup of canola oil
- 1 Tbs.of honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine and mix all the ingredients starting with mushing the bananas, and mixing with the egg. Then one by one add and mix each ingredient as I have it listed above.
- Place your baking cups into a muffin pan. You will need 9 all together.
- With a 1/4 cup measure, measure and add the batter to each baking cup.
- Place in the oven for approximately 17 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick into the cupcake and have it come out clean.
Tools to help you.